Specifically designed and engineered to solve the problems of height differences on your tiled/marble flooring, the ramp profile offers an elegant solution to this common flooring nightmare. It provides a safe joint where wheeled traffic is expected and ensures that trolleys can move freely between different types and heights of floor covering, reducing the risk of trolleys tipping over.
By using high strength alloy, the ramp profile provides a smooth and durable transition edge protection to your flooring. Although commonly used for ceramic tiles, it can also be adapted for wood, laminated and concrete flooring.
1) Floor Edge Ramp
1) The packaging comes with the protective foil to protect the aluminium tile trim from scratch during installation
2) Designed to have the channel to filling up the cement or grout during installation to increase the strength and durable long life.
3) Use as the guide for the straight line
4) Tile Edge Protection on Ramp
5) Produced from high quality aluminium grade 6063 T5 according to European Norm EN573-3, EN755-2 and American standard ASTM B221